Handling an infestation can be stressful, and when you have eradicated the termites, you might feel even more stressed thinking about the damage. Many customers have asked whether they can restore the parts of their homes or buildings that have been affected by termites. Fortunately, our answer is “yes.”
At Tri-Pacific Termite, we are your go-to for anything to do with termites, even after you have eliminated the pests. Since 1972, we have helped all kinds of residential and commercial property owners restore their buildings after an infestation.
- Remove and replace damaged wood, restoring the integrity of your wooden structures.
- Chisel rotted wood parts and revitalize the features with a wood hardener.
- Add structural support to damaged areas.
- Treat new and existing wood to prevent the likelihood of a future infestation.
In our more than 50 years in the business, we have seen all types of termite damage. When you hire us to restore your wooden features, we bring our extensive experience to the job and utilize it when making recommendations and performing repairs. Countless people have trusted us to strengthen their homes and buildings after an infestation, and you can too.
For termite wood damage repair in Glendale, call (818) 482-2224 or contact us online.
“If I could give six stars I would.”- Christopher S.
Hearing that you can successfully repair termite damage is reassuring, but you might also wonder how it works. Below you will find brief descriptions of the steps we take during the restoration process.
Our process includes:
- Identifying the extent of the damage: By understanding where the termites caused damage and how severe it is, we can make an effective plan for where we need to restore, replace, and reinforce your wood features.
- Removing damaged wood: The first part of the restoration process involves chiseling, sawing, or cutting rotted wood away. We take care to remove all affected areas.
- Treating salvageable wood: To complete the restoration process, we revitalize the remaining wood with a hardener, while also treating it to prevent future infestations.
- Replacing wood: If the damage was bad enough, we can fully replace wooden features or add support to them. Doing so could require working around plumbing lines and your electrical infrastructure. As a result, we take extra care to ensure our replacements do not interfere with these things and have the strength to keep them safe.
- Putting on the finishing touches: We can sand and finish any new wood so that it matches what is around it, and we can treat new features to safeguard your property from another infestation.
Restoring your property is a crucial part of moving forward after eradicating an infestation. Turn to us when you need termite wood damage repair in Glendale, Pasadena, The Foothills, or anywhere else across The Greater Los Angeles Area.
Call (818) 482-2224 or fill out our online contact form with details about how we can help you.