Glendale Commercial Termite Control
Providing Business Owners With Peace of Mind for Over 50 Years
If you need termite control at your commercial location, turn to Tri-Pacific Termite today. Since 1972, we have helped numerous businesses and organizations put an end to infestations. We offer targeted treatments and fumigation services that can leave you termite-free and protect you from future problems. Not only that, but our wood restoration and termite damage services can restore your property after an infestation. With decades of experience and an ever-growing list of customers who have been glad they trusted us, you can feel confident turning to our team for commercial termite control in Glendale.
Call (818) 482-2224 or get in touch with us online. We serve businesses and organizations in Glendale, Pasadena, The Foothills, and across The Greater Los Angeles Area.
How to Know Your Business has a Termite Infestation
The consequences of an infestation can be costly, especially if you do not catch it early on. Both subterranean and drywood termites can cause serious damage to your building. The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) reports that estimates of the annual cost of termite damage range from one to seven billion dollars annually. While the difference between these two amounts is incredibly great, what it suggests about the negative impact of these insects is clear. These insects can be costly, so you should act fast when you notice signs of them.
- Discarded Wings: Termites shed their wings once they have found a suitable location to start a new colony. If you find piles of discarded wings around your property, it could likely indicate that these insects have been present.
- Hollow or Damaged Wood: Termites eat wood from the inside out. If you tap on a wooden surface and it sounds hollow or can see visible damage, termites might have eaten their way through the wood.
- Mud Tubes: Subterranean termites build mud tubes to travel from their colony to their food source. You can usually see these tubes along walls or other surfaces around your property that come in contact with the ground.
- Tight-Fitting Doors or Windows: If an infestation has been left unchecked for a long time, it could have structural damage that could affect the alignment of door and window frames.
- Sagging Floors or Ceilings: Termites can also weaken the support systems for your ceilings or floors, causing them to sag.
- Bubbling or Peeling Wallpaper and Paint: When termites eat through walls, it can allow moisture and air to get in between your wall material and its paint or wallpaper causing it to bubble or peel.
Tri-Pacific Termite Co. is your most reliable choice when it comes to termite services. Give us a call at (818) 482-2224 or contact us online to get started.
“Jeff was great!!”- Arpi A.
Call for a Termite Inspection
The first step toward fighting an infestation is understanding the severity of the problem. At Tri-Pacific Termite, we offer comprehensive inspections at convenient times for you. We understand that your time is valuable, so we work hard to schedule our services in a way that avoids disrupting your day-to-day operations and minimizes any downtime. Once we have completed an inspection, you will understand the scope of the infestation and know our recommendations for eradicating it and mitigating damage. For commercial real estate, we can also perform wood destroying organism (WDO) inspections and provide official reports.
Trust our commercial termite control services in Glendale! Call (818) 482-2224 or reach out to us online.